[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX 580 Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Blackrrrose
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SkreSkre
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting in Bunker
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/2/19 10:00PM PDT
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The challenges I complete in game don't show up as completed in lobby or give me a reward.
What should be happening instead? If I completed a challenge during the game it should register during or after the game ended.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried restarting my game or origin to see if it might fix the issue.

I have been trying to do the daily challenges, only one of my challenges have registered so far. I got 2 kills in Bunker and my challenge was to get 2 kills in Bunker, and after the game it did not register or count them. This also happened with another challenge I have been trying throughout the day and neither of these challenges have counted my progress.

Message 2 of 42 (4,073 Views)

Weekly quest not rewarding for 5 kills(apex Legends)

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? qkrr
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the slums on the north east
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. end of match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/07/19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The weekly quest to get 5 kills in one match did not reward me for getting 5 kills in the match. i was downed at the end of the match but my teammate got the final kill for us to win.
What should be happening instead? i should be awarded the battle pass points for completing the quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get five kills then win the match while downed.

I have the weekly quest to get 5 kills in one match.

we won the match where i had 5 kills but was downed at the time my team mate killed the last person. 

after the match i was rewarded for a different daily quest but not this weekly one.

Message 1 of 42 (4,042 Views)

Re: Challenges not Completing

Community Manager

Thank you for the post. Did you happen to record your gameplay? If so, a clip would help a lot. 

Did the post-game summary track the kills properly as they happened?

Also can I check where in bunker you were, in case there are areas there that might not count for the challenge tracking?

Thanks 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 42 (4,036 Views)

Weekly challenge not completing

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ScudTDAssasin
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? yes
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/2/19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Challenge is not completed
What should be happening instead? Challenge should be completed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 5 knockdowns and see if the challenge completes

I have had 5 confirmed knockdowns and kills in a game and the weekly challenge has not completed.

Message 4 of 42 (4,030 Views)

★★ Novice

Same I also cant complete a challenge telling me to "Loot 2 Care Packages in a single match"

Message 5 of 42 (4,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can’t get challenge for finishers because people leave the game as I’m doing the finisher. this should not be a challenge if people can just leave and you don’t get it. To many trolls out there

Message 6 of 42 (4,004 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
PlatformMicrosoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? coolwolf
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. -
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline, Pathfinder, maybe Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? -
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. -
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/7/19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant complete a weekly challenge that says to "Loot 2 Care packages in a single match" yet when I do it it doesn't count. I have done this multiple times yet to no avail.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the weekly challenge completed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By getting that certain challenge and just trying to complete it ‌

Message 7 of 42 (4,001 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am also getting this none of them are completing for my daily..... Shotgun kills are not tracking, Getting kills in Thunderdome are not tracking either. The only thing i did was i played OVER the time the challenges refreshed so i started a game with Day one challenges and the next day challenges were active after i came out of that game.

The previous days challenges did complete today's are not completing

Message 8 of 42 (3,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the daily mission for get a knockdown in the Bunker. The first time I killed someone directly in front of the Bunker and it didn't count so I assumed it had to actually be inside the bunker. So the next match I killed 2 people directly in the Bunker and it still did not give me credit for completing the mission. Then yesterday, July 4th around 11:30 AM I was doing my daily missions again and had a mission for Get 3 headshots with sniper rifles. I got several in the 2nd game I played, but afterward only gave me 2 out of 3 so I figured maybe I didn't actually get more than 2. So the next game I got multiple headshots again and it still did not give me credit. All of the headshots occurred using a G7, if that matters. It isn't a huge deal since it's only 3000 stars, but since it has happened on back to back days, I figured I would submit a ticket.

Message 9 of 42 (3,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bwoody23 trying to submit a ticket but it won't let me click submit. No reason for why it isn't working.
Message 10 of 42 (3,921 Views)