★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.02.2019 00:00
Summarize your bug In the progress of challenge "Legendary Freelancer" challenges "Uncommon Javelin" "Rare Javelin", "Epic Javelin", and "Complete Mission Challenges" are not counted. Challenges are completed. Screenshots attached.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know. I think it happened because I completed challenges before the first day patch.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the progress of challenge "Legendary Freelancer" challenges "Uncommon Javelin" "Rare Javelin", "Epic Javelin", and "Complete Mission Challenges" are not counted.
What should be happening instead? Challenges must be marked as completed.

All described above.

Message 1 of 8 (784 Views)

Re: Challenges are not counted

★★ Apprentice
Same here.
Message 2 of 8 (744 Views)
Highlighted

Message 3 of 8 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Should be noted it's doing the same thing to xbox, idk I'd there is a way to add that or of I should create a new ticket.
Message 4 of 8 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wonder if anyone has tried to create a second character and see if you can do it on that profile. 🤨🧐😕

Message 5 of 8 (180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Of course we tried. But it did not give any effect. And to spend time to go through the campany ONCE AGAIN... I have much more interesting ways to spend time. Perhaps in a few years if ANTHEM will be still alive, I will return to it. In the meantime, I'm just glad I did not buy the game, but took a subscription. Subscription at least have normal games.

Message 6 of 8 (164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It not count, challenges are shared between pilots, and this ones for Javelin are not marked. I create new pilot to do Arcanist Runes (they may be done by second pilot), and this about Javelin challenges stay as they are, because they are done before.  

Message 7 of 8 (150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is a workaround to get Legendary Freelancer challenge. (post patch 1.1)

1. Go to javelins in Forge
2. Create a new loadout and when asked to reset or keep, choose reset.
3. Now just put on gear until it reaches the desired level. (Common, Epic, Masterwork, etc)
4. Choose a contract and change difficulty if needed.
5. After completing the expedition, you'll notice the checkbox is marked off that you'll need.
6. Rinse and repeat for each level.
7. This way, you do not have to repeat the whole campaign again on a new javelin.

Message 8 of 8 (95 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help