Challenge resets on completion

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KOM0KHEPBOB
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. doesnt matter
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? doesnt matter
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The pit
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. knocked down last (4 of 4) enemy
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? lot of
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.07.19 11:46
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My weekly challenge to knock down 4 enemies in the pit just reset to (0/4) and changed location from the pit to another. I've knocked down 4 enemies in the pit and instead of getting +1 level I got new (0/4) knock down challenge.
What should be happening instead? I should have 4/4 completed challenge and +1 lvl up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Read what is in the field What happens when the bug occurs? Star

Fix this

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Challenge resets on completion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

woops, I see it is not a bug, it is number of challenges for knocking down. Can be closed / deleted

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

woops, I see it is not a bug, it is number of challenges for knocking down. Can be closed / deleted

Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for coming back with the confirmation, we're seeing a little confusion with some of the multi-step challenges. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)