Challenge rancor missing rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
OS Version MIUI 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 182564917
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Several players in my guild, including myself, didn't get any rewards after last Challenge Rancor pit. Some message appeared saying we had reached a limit of prizes, which makes no sense and didn't happen to everyone on the guild, and we've always do the pit together.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, on the Pit?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

I want and I need my rewards. Why do I have to play the Pit Challenge, along my guild mates, in order to finish the challenge, with them getting rewards and some of us not? 

Screenshot_2021-06-14-11-35-38-083_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-13-13-27-50-943_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Challenge rancor missing rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @OlliHecht and sorry to hear that.

There is a limitation of how many of each raid you can complete weekly. This limit is reset once a week. If you receive the message that you are not eligible for rewards as you have hit the limit and need to wait until after the reset to be able to get rewards from the raid again.
 This is by design.

If you would like to provide feedback on this, please go ahead and do so on Feedback section of the official forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @OlliHecht and sorry to hear that.

There is a limitation of how many of each raid you can complete weekly. This limit is reset once a week. If you receive the message that you are not eligible for rewards as you have hit the limit and need to wait until after the reset to be able to get rewards from the raid again.
 This is by design.

If you would like to provide feedback on this, please go ahead and do so on Feedback section of the official forum.

Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide This makes no sense. We're on the same guild, like 10 people got the message, the rest, didn't. We always make the Pit together, makes no sense for only a small fraction of us getting the message. It's really, really unfair. Last time we did the pit was last Monday, so, how come only some of us didn't get prizes? Also, this limitation is ridiculous and I'll be providing a feedback alright. I mean, come on, for several months we couldn't even finish the Pit Challenge, so, months of wasted resources, and now, that we're finally able to finish it, we can only do it once a week for it has a limitation? You gotta be kidding me! I've been playing this game for 5 years, spent a lot of money feeding CG's pockets. Now, you set up several relic 8 requirements for the next GL and I can't even get the rewards with relic 8 materials? Jeez, something wrong here, huh?
Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide Can you please respond? This is ridiculous. Talking to the guild officers, this "by design" makes absolutely no sense at all. Mathematically speaking, we would have not to make 600 tickets everyday, in order to launch the Pit according to "this design". Makes no sense at all. Please review this, pass it along. We need those pit rewards.
Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)