Re: Challenge bug on act 1 of the last tiger

by yjaremus

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue with "Under No Flag" act I. Pause menu in the mission shows complete but in the main menu it shows them incomplete.
Message 21 of 90 (2,208 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here with collecting letters: I have them all, I can read them in the menu yet the challenge still says "5/6 letters" and it's the only challenge left.

Message 22 of 90 (2,204 Views)

★★★ Novice

So...How will this problem be resolved? All of us have a similar issue and so do alot more on other forums/social media. Will Dice just release a patch? By reading the comments or do we actually have to manually send it to them? 

Message 23 of 90 (2,173 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

Can you try this workaround, we have seen a few comments that it have worked for other players. 

1. Rename the settings folder and disable cloud save
  2. Play the War Story, completing the challenges that you were previously missing
  3. Receive the Mission Reward (Tank skin)
  4. Rename settings folder again - the skin will remain in the inventory once claimed.

Let me know if that works for you or not.  Standard smile

/Atic 

Message 24 of 90 (8,732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does this work via xbox one aswell? And how will I do this on the console? Just disabling cloud? Thankyou  Standard smile 

Message 25 of 90 (2,163 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks @ciberfriky For this guide. Standard smile 

For PS4 you can try this: 

• Export the game save files to an USB drive.
  • Delete the game save files in the console.
  • Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  • Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  • Close the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  • Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory.

For Xbox it would similar:

1. You would need to move the saved file from the Xbox to a USB stick,
  2. Clear local and cloud saves for BFV. (This wont remove multi player data)
  3. Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  4. Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  5. lose the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  6. Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armoury.

Let me know how this works out for you!

/Atic 

Message 26 of 90 (2,158 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an xbox 1 and I have this problem, it doesn't have a tick in the main menu but when you in the mission pause screen its ticked.

Message 27 of 90 (2,139 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

On PS4, I have done the mission 2 ways: 1st way - dying at new checkpoints, then it would reload with full health and so on.

2nd way - I have prefired every infantry ambush, killed every tank, and finished the level with 36 health.

It is checked off when I pause the game, but in the menus it is shown as incomplete.

Message 28 of 90 (2,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks Atic,

this worked fine for me (@PC). Replayed the introduction after changing the settings folder, played the first mission that was bugged for me in War Stories. Received the skin after completion from the Armory. The quick response in forum is appreciated.

Message 29 of 90 (2,133 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Can confirm that this works for me but I just took the files in side the settings folder and moved them to a different folder on the desktop. 

Thanks a lot 

Message 30 of 90 (2,123 Views)