by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Challenge battle not triggered when it should

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
OS Version Android 6.0.1
What is your Player ID? Mr Crac#GcdxpKY9
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When fighting against a player who is using Oxanna, no challenge battle is triggered even though it should. I do not have her unlocked yet. Adding screenshots in a post below for proof. Please fix this bug, and give me back the medals that you took away from me unrightfully.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight against a player who uses a commander that you have not yet unlocked.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Challenge battle not triggered when it should

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Mister_Crac thanks for reaching out and the screenshots. This is actually intended as commanders no longer count as an unknown unit. You can find out more about Challenge Battle changes that occurred a couple of weeks ago on this thread: Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30 Hope this helps and thanks again for reaching out. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Here are the screenshots:

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Mister_Crac thanks for reaching out and the screenshots. This is actually intended as commanders no longer count as an unknown unit. You can find out more about Challenge Battle changes that occurred a couple of weeks ago on this thread: Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30 Hope this helps and thanks again for reaching out. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply.

Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)