Challenge Rewards

by killertank9090

Original Post

Challenge Rewards

★ Novice

The rewards for completing challenges are being earned but not given in Madden 20. 

Message 2 of 40 (1,959 Views)

Madden 20 Challenge issue

★ Novice

So I’ve been doing Challenges in Madden 20 and in both Journey and the Ea Access challenges I’ve earned Gridiron packs but I have never got them and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so if you know what to do

Message 1 of 40 (1,936 Views)

Re: Challenge Rewards

Community Manager

@killertank9090 

Which specific challenge(s) are you referring to? Can you provide screenshots of the challenge or detail the specific name & objectives?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 40 (1,931 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same exact problem. I’m halfway through journey and it says I earned them I’m not getting any of my packs.

Message 4 of 40 (1,917 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Journey Challenges. I’m not getting any of the packs I have earned.
Message 5 of 40 (1,916 Views)

★ Novice

I'm referring to the accumulations of stars to earn rewards. Like with the journey, I haven't gotten any of my rewards. With epics I got the first 2 tiers of 3 random nat gold cards, but I didn't get them after that. Mainly the journey rewards are what I'm most concerned about. I'm at the point of having earned the 25k quicksell and haven't gotten the packs or the quicksell. 

Message 6 of 40 (1,906 Views)

★★ Novice

im playing Madden 20, playing MUT just finished the baker Mayfield NFL epics week 14 moment 2 and got max stars. I click next challenge for week 15 moment 1 which showed I need to score a touchdown in 4 plays and make an aggressive catch. I chose the max stars tried to start the game and it said I do not have access to this content I must complete week 14 moments 2 which is the one I literally just beat. Didn't get awarded my win and was snubbed. Xbox gamertag dpweenie if that helps you resolve my issue

Message 7 of 40 (1,896 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have the same issue. I’m completing challenges and earning stars. However I’m not receiving my rewards or packs and coins. It’s really frustrating 

Message 8 of 40 (1,841 Views)

Community Manager

@zwarx32 wrote:

I also have the same issue. I’m completing challenges and earning stars. However I’m not receiving my rewards or packs and coins. It’s really frustrating 

Can you click on the actual Milestones tile at the very top to see if that triggers the rewards for you? 

If you're not receiving rewards, packs, or coins please provide specific challenge names & rewards so the team is aware of which ones need to be investigated. Thank you for the help!

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 40 (1,831 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is so annoying. I’ve restarted my ps4 to get this challenge and I’m at the end of journey. I pass the challenges and it won’t let me advance because it says that I haven’t passed it yet.

Message 10 of 40 (1,802 Views)