Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Challenge: Inferno Grenade II - missing

by TheRealSchnizzl

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Challenge: Inferno Grenade II - missing

★★★★ Apprentice

Only trying to help, sorry for being pretentious. You aren't running strongholds by chance are you? Those don't count towards progression.

Message 21 of 27 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have found the same issue on Xbox One. I have unlocked the uncommon blueprint, but have no access to the inferno grenade 2 challenge.

Message 22 of 27 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

Only trying to help, sorry for being pretentious. You aren't running strongholds by chance are you? Those don't count towards progression.

Eh sorry for snapping out like that Frown

No Ive been running missions / quickplay / freeplay and it wont pop up (I knew strongholds dont count) . Thanks for trying to help though 

Message 23 of 27 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

No worries. Hopefully Bioware fixes some of these issues soon. Love the game for what it has to offer currently, a few minor and major fixes need to be implemented though.

Message 24 of 27 (207 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This won't necessary fix it, but have you tried starting a new pilot?

You can do so on the main menu where it tells you to "Press [SPACE] to Continue" by pressing the button in the corner of the screen.

Challenge progress is shared between profiles, so, maybe, it will proc on a new character and then work on both of them.  Just something to try if you'd like to.

Message 25 of 27 (187 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I also had the same problem, but playing the missions, I took the shield of the dawn and faced the boss of that mission that can not leave until after it. When I came back and went to look at the challenge. Continuing the goal to finish everything pretty well ... I was surprised because there was the challenge "hell granade II". I thought it would take a patch to make the challenge available again, but I saw that it came back. I think he did some sort of checkpoint / check / update. and arranged everything.

But I had to start a new pilot, I did not miss the achievements and top-level fabrications. But I had to redo the missions from the beginning.

Message 26 of 27 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Had the same problem and I just kept rocking with it and it eventually popped as a completed challenge although you couldn't see it or track it at the time.

Message 27 of 27 (103 Views)
Twitter Stream