Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Challenge: Inferno Grenade II - missing

by TheRealSchnizzl

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Challenge: Inferno Grenade II - missing

★★★★ Pro

Same, the challenge II is missing for Inferno Grenade, Xbox One X. Lvl 25 Pilot. Can only craft green blueprint for it.

Message 11 of 27 (413 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Right now, the game overall can be fun when it works, but the working part is so......unreliable that i have to give this game a try until Bioware patch the game to what it should have been at launch.

So Bioware, if you are reading this, next time, do not release a game until it is bloody ready and test the sodding thing or get some people that have pre-purchased it to test it for you, make sure its the type of players that will test things and not just play the game and not bother with reporting any bugs.

Message 12 of 27 (403 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

It is weird, its suddenly appeared.....after about 6 days of not using the thing.

Message 13 of 27 (376 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
still bugged for me. did you do something like change grenade type?
Message 14 of 27 (354 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I'm having this same problem on Xbox. I'm a level 30 pilot, and I've tried running missions with other grenades - both frag and frost. They both proc'd the level 2 and 3 challenges. Inferno Grenade seems to be the only one affected for me. So far.

Message 15 of 27 (320 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Also have this happen to me on the PS4, along with other challenge bugs such as the Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Masterwork Javelin's not checking under the Legendary Freelancer.

Message 16 of 27 (291 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Confirm on PS4 also
Message 17 of 27 (273 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@TheRealSchnizzl wrote:

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenge Menu > Gear > Ranger
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I don't get the challenge for the inferno-Granade 2. (Infernogranate 1 is completed) It is therefore not possible to create the grenades in higher quality levels. Other players also have the problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/ardnr2/challenge_inferno_grenade_ii_missing/?st=jsgo...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't reproduce it because it's always there,
What happens when the bug occurs? It is not possible to create the grenades in higher quality levels.
What should be happening instead? Get the challenge for the inferno-Granade 2.

I play Ranger and try to get all the blueprints. Unfortunately some are not available, although with the appropriate equipment innumerable missions etc. were completed. This is unfortunately a problem, because Inferno Grenade / seeking missile is my favorite detonation combination at the moment.

This is still lost on my account cant progress further since Im completing all he other challenges.

Message 18 of 27 (236 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

You need to obtain one in game, use it in missions or freeplay events, then you should be able to craft it. It isn't a bug, you just haven't met the metric for it yet.

Challenge..png

Message 19 of 27 (236 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

You need to obtain one in game, use it in missions or freeplay events, then you should be able to craft it. It isn't a bug, you just haven't met the metric for it yet.

Challenge..png

You dont know what you are talking about dude, Ive been rocking grey up to purple with inferno grenades and the challenge II and III wont pop up and or start the challenge is bugged beyond oblivion. 

Message 20 of 27 (221 Views)
Twitter Stream