Chain attack feat not awarding in current GC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 998-226-857
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the currently running GC, separatists versus bounty hunters, I don't think the chain attack award is working correctly. I just literally attacked 33 times in a row and did not get it (and not counting assists). Keeping me at the t7 crate where I should have already earned t8 and even have a shot at t9.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

N/A

Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chain attack feat not awarding in current GC

★★★★ Apprentice

The chain attack feats count a stunned turn as taking a turn. 

What team were you using? if you got all the turns in a row by using something like CLS or imperial troopers with a super-strong TM train, then yeah, it should count. if you got it by using something like palp and just stunning your opponent, their turns where they just wake up from stun (or even turns where they go from "I'm stunned for 2 turns" to "I'm only stunned for one more turn" (e.g. when  KRU stuns them), would still count as an opponent's turn. 

Note that when fear expires the enemy loses a turn - so they therefore didn't get a turn - so that actually doesn't break your chain.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

The chain attack feats count a stunned turn as taking a turn. 

What team were you using? if you got all the turns in a row by using something like CLS or imperial troopers with a super-strong TM train, then yeah, it should count. if you got it by using something like palp and just stunning your opponent, their turns where they just wake up from stun (or even turns where they go from "I'm stunned for 2 turns" to "I'm only stunned for one more turn" (e.g. when  KRU stuns them), would still count as an opponent's turn. 

Note that when fear expires the enemy loses a turn - so they therefore didn't get a turn - so that actually doesn't break your chain.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@parmenion_1389 Most of that is true.

Feared turn also counts as a turn though.
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Does it?  I know I used DR in my own run (but I also used a bunch of toons like CAT and thrawn and DV that do obscene things with TM swaps and free turns, so maybe I got it without the fear thing and didn't even realize.

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)