Certain Solo challenges cause game to crash or freeze Mut 19

by PizzaPat23

Original Post

Re: Certain Solo challenges cause game to crash or freeze Mut 19

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes on every chiefs solo challenges  like if the team I gott a face is the chiefs it gets stuck on the loading screen. Now's its yo the point of every solo challenge freezes on the loading screen. I'm missing every daily eewaes wiyh the new mut hero's out 

Message 31 of 39 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA this is insane please fix ASAP im also getting the infinity loading screen on chiefs hero solo challenges and I already have maxed out DeAndre Hopkins & Von miller would like to add the hero version of both to my team please send an update for this issue . Before the heron challenge is over 

Message 32 of 39 (664 Views)

Re: stays on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Having same issue. You pay all these challenges and it keeps freezing at the Super Bowl. Spend all this money for a game and you would think a company as big as EA Sports would fix the problem

Message 33 of 39 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Super Bowl Campaign challenge 82 of the 83. 2nd score or beginning of 2nd qtr.

Message 34 of 39 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine started doing it Friday, March 1st. I dont know what the problem is but obviously EA isnt doing anything about it. SMH

Message 35 of 39 (492 Views)

Community Manager

@SKCrews21277 

Is this happening to you every time you try to play it? Which platform do you play on and is your game installed on an external hard drive?

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 39 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS4. Every time theres two scores in the game or right after start of 2nd qtr. Weird!!!

Message 37 of 39 (451 Views)

Community Manager

@SKCrews21277 

I know it's not ideal but have you tried reinstalling the game? The game files might have been corrupted from an update.

Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 39 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Crazy thing.... i played the whole game without scoring and had to win on a last sec field goal for it to advance. smh

Message 39 of 39 (408 Views)