[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? jmido8
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. After game EXP screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Finished game and checked EXP gains
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? a lot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.03.2019 6:25pm China time
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After the game finished, I got 0 bonus EXP for caustic (bonus battlepass xp). When I checked my total bonus xp for caustic in the battlepass screen, it was at 25,000/50,000... It was at 33,000 / 50,000 before this bug occured.
What should be happening instead? I should have got bonus exp for caustic and my caustic bonus exp should be higher than 33k right now but it reset to 25k
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if this was related, but 1-2 games before this problem I minimized and re-opened the game a lot of times as I was trying to restart my wechat voice chat. My game stop responded and I had to force close the game. Then I played 1-2 more matches after that and ran into this bug.

After finishing a game as Caustic, I noticed I got 0 bonus EXP which is weird considering the bonus EXP for characters just reset today and I was only at 33k / 50k last time I checked a game or two before. I decided to check the battlepass exp sheet and realized that not only did I get 0 bonus xp for the match I just played but my caustic exp reset from 33k+ to 25k..

Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)

Re: Caustic bonus XP reset from 33k to 25k

★ Apprentice

I'm getting exp for caustic again but my xp was reset and I'm starting from 25k again...

Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)

Community Manager

@jmido8 Thank you for the detailed post. It sounds like there was a desync/issue with the next wave of Legend XP and the UI updated before the XP was actually available. 

Are your other characters' bonus XP gains normal?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)

★ Apprentice

The other characters are normal and didn't get reset. I finally earned back all the XP on caustic and was able to get to 50k without a problem.

Message 4 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same Problem!
PS4, Boturak
Legend: Bloodhound resset 2 times from 141.142 back too 125.000 imposiible big problem time wastet for this exp is like 8hours game time!
Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)