[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Echoes of Reality
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Echoes of Reality
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.02.20 22:30 ET
Summarize your bug The time runes in Echoes of Reality don't actually add any time to the global clock.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Echoes of Reality and pick up a time rune.
What happens when the bug occurs? You get points for the time runes but no time added to the global clock.
What should be happening instead? Extra time should be added to the global clock

The time runes in Echoes of Reality don't actually add any time to the global clock.

Message 1 of 11 (2,658 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Time Runs Don't Add to Clock

★ Guide

Can confirm. I'm on Xbox one X. 

Message 2 of 11 (2,619 Views)

Re: Cataclysm Time Runes Don't Add to Clock

★★★★ Pro
@agentcgbspender I suspect this is intentional, as we will only have the EoR cata for a week, and only have the 3 arenas. Not being able to add so much time makes the cataclysm stay at a similar time to complete as a stronghold and give similar rewards for teams that are efficient. The runes still give points. In general, I’m not surprised that they tweaked a few things, we will need to discover what will maximize points again. That sounds more fun than just doing the same thing as before.

Wish they’d added the cata missions back tho, I feel those wild have been fun for new players.
Message 3 of 11 (2,536 Views)

★★★ Guide

Why does Faye still say, "that bought you some time..." etc when you get a time rune if it was meant to be intentional?

Message 4 of 11 (2,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@agentcgbspenderA dev responded that this is indeed a bug and being worked on. Personally I wish the runes stayed points only... more time wil just make the rage over 'noobs' heading straight to Vara after 3 arenas. 

Message 5 of 11 (2,467 Views)

★★★ Guide

You want bugs to stay in the game?

Message 6 of 11 (2,462 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@agentcgbspender No, I just think, if the cata is going to remain with 3 arenas only, that having the rune time extensions are needed. Sometimes a bug can become a feature! Isn’t that traditional in most kinds of programming? 😂
Message 7 of 11 (2,386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DrBonifarz wrote in another topic:

With the Season of Skulls variant of the cataclysm in this week's rotation of seasonal content, I saw the time runes are finally working again.

I hardly played the cata when it was in the rotation last time, so maybe these are old news. Still good to see this has been addressed, thanks for that!

Message 8 of 11 (2,164 Views)

★ Guide

Just an FYI, time runes still don't work in Cataclysm right now (August 11, 2020). Got my Grabbit ears finally, and we noticed that the runes do not add time. 

Message 9 of 11 (1,982 Views)

★★★ Novice
@agentcgbspender Why do you guys bother to even post on these forums they won't fix the game just release another one and ask us to buy it ... they might remove my post again but anthem is a scam i was so hyped for this game just bought it few days ago and i realized this game has 1 agenda cashh grabb ... i want to try to play it but the que time the loading screens take forever its a broken game and its not my internet
Message 10 of 11 (1,960 Views)