Cars missing in dealerships

by King426Kong

Original Post

Cars missing in dealerships

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I’m having issues with cars not showing in the dealerships. Every car listed is in the dealership either unlocked or with a lock on it except for the Plymouth Barracuda the Mazda rx7 and both Volvo’s. I’ve tried redownloading closing and reopening the game. They are the only ones I don’t have the ability to see or purchase. Thanks
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? G-the-23
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/07/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:00 AM/PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in to the any dealership the cars are located and they are there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cars are missing.
What do you expect to see? No Plymouth Barracuda No Volvo’s No rx7
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

N/a
Message 1 of 22 (6,033 Views)

Re: Cars missing in dealerships

★★ Novice
I too am having this issue and are curious was this solved for you ?
Message 2 of 22 (5,845 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No not yet haven’t even got a reply from EA or anything
Message 3 of 22 (5,839 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, I have the same issue, as do many of my friends on PSN. It would be nice if someone from EA could let is known if this is due to a bug (or several), and they're working on it, or if they won't be adding them at all. But they give us the silent treatment instead.
Message 4 of 22 (5,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I know the barracuda is definitely in the game. Because its in some of the first races. I wish ea would reply but they keep ignoring the thread.
Message 5 of 22 (5,738 Views)

★★ Novice
I have spoken with ea support and all I keep hearing is to go to the forums that it's probably unlocked via an Easter egg but for there to be 4 cars missing and no obvious means of getting them it's rather ridiculous both Volvos the cuda and rx7 are not present they need to address this issue
Message 6 of 22 (5,714 Views)

★ Novice
The CUDA, the Volvo's, the Mighty RX7... Fun thing, the 242 and CUDA are in Tier 3 Off-roaders and Tier 1 racers... May them be Derelict?
Message 7 of 22 (5,705 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 8 of 22 (5,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think there are certain cars for certain modes. There are cars t hats aren't in the off-road dealership that are I my race dealership. I think its because they cant be an offroad car.
Message 9 of 22 (5,580 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue here on my ps4 I don't see the rx7 or any Volvos or the Plymouth either and I have the story mode beat they don't even appear in any dealership as well locked or not 

Message 10 of 22 (5,498 Views)