Re: Cars and Bank reset after restarting because of save error

by toreybeauchum

Original Post

★★ Novice

I played 60 hours, and almost 7,000,000 money and ultimate+ parts are gone...because of this save error. Should be restored...

Message 101 of 118 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just now i lost 270000 worth of Heat Currency . It just disappeared. This is not at all fair . I collected 400000 and bought a 70000 Nissan skyline. Then i connected to ea online to download customised community wraps and when i i noticed , i am left with 26126 currency. 

What the hell ?

I spent so much * time on this game and then some invisible glitch just steal my money ?
Message 102 of 118 (1,183 Views)

★ Novice
@swarandrose same thing happened to me . lost 4 hours worth of progress.
Message 103 of 118 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Novice

In the last month i don t play the game because of that exact problem. 1 month of nothing from EA. in 2019 i think that s ridicolous. Just tell me that i will not have my stuff back so that i can sell the game as long as it's still worth something

Message 104 of 118 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@JoormattI bought my first new car for around $160k and built up $300k I decided to switch to online and lost the money and car now I have $12,814 And no car but I got to keep my rep. This is a load of baloney EA fix and give my stuff back!!!! I emailed EA directly their reply was that they couldn’t help and to visit this place. 

Message 105 of 118 (1,018 Views)

★★ Novice

IGN: TheBertIsT

Literally lost everything was at maxed rep and has the Nissan GTR Nismo unlocked, over 41 hours of progressed lost. Fix it

Message 106 of 118 (981 Views)

★ Novice

Same error, had around 5,227 millions. Will it be fixed?

Message 107 of 118 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar thing happened to me, had been grinding the game offline then went and bought a '96 mx5 which left me with just under 800k. Drove to the garage, clicked to go online through the studio tab to upload a car from the app, however it could not connect online. My money was then gone and I'm left with 0, however I am now online

Message 108 of 118 (827 Views)

★ Novice

Yep this just happened to me also 27,000,000 of long hard as work and they said it may come back. That is garbage. They should have fixed this in the lame update that we got. 

Message 109 of 118 (747 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I was buying the ferrari fxx k evo. After like 30 sec it said purchased failed and i got kicked. A error message came up so i had to restart the game. When i came back in all my money was gone. And i didn’t have the car in my garage. What should i do?
Message 110 of 118 (712 Views)