Re: Career mode glitch, players swap positions and tactics change

by ouzi23

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I hope they'll fix that problem very soon. It's * annoying to have to change our composition sometimes two or three times during a game in my career mode. My wingers go to the midfield, my cb in the attack etc. That's just impossible to play correct game when that changes.

Message 11 of 39 (3,896 Views)

★★ Novice

It's bad enough there aren't any new features in Career Mode, and now we have to deal with this awful glitch that's positively a game killer.  It absolutely kills the game to not be able to switch your tactics as you see fit.  Please fix ASAP.  I haven't touched the game since this started happening.

Message 12 of 39 (3,887 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having a similar problem with players switching position. Using 4-2-3-1 always my left midfielder and centre forward. At first I thought I had made a mistake but checked and found I hadn't. I tested this and went into settings just before kick off and everything was fine but when I looked again just after the game started the switch had happened again 

Message 13 of 39 (3,861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Had this problem in the Beta version, told EA obviously they have not looked at the beta bug reports, been buying Fifa since the first one, this is the worst for bugs.

Message 14 of 39 (3,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The same here. I play 4-4-2 and at half time my formation changes to the default one and my RW swaps with the CB. Any fix on that ? I am playing on Xbox One.

Message 15 of 39 (3,847 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's really annoying. Is there any chances of refund? If they don't fix this, I'd happily change this game with 18.

Message 16 of 39 (3,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same. Tactics go from 4 4 2 to 4 3 3 and players switch positions
Message 17 of 39 (3,741 Views)

★ Novice

Happens to me, too. First season. A couple of times per game my LCB and RCB flip and my RM and CDM swap. Really aggravating.

Message 18 of 39 (3,590 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Okay guys, I edited defensive,attacking etc tactics as well and problem solved. Looks like it only happened when I changed the mentality to attack or ultra attacking etc. Not a glitch really.

Message 19 of 39 (34,535 Views)

★★ Novice

Anyone found a solution to this? Happening with my career mode also. First season, almost every game.....have tactics and instructions set for all balanced, attacking, defensive etc.....not easy to play when your striker moves to CB and defensive mid moves to striker etc.....

Message 20 of 39 (3,496 Views)