by krystian129

Original Post

Career mode gameplay

★ Novice

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Krychu510
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? since i bought the game (17.02.2018)
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) evry time i play
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I have a problem with a Career mode. I am not an experience player , so in order to enjoy the gameplay i play on easy difficulty. After 12 fight ( all ended by KO) my opponents are much taugher than my player is. I am pretty sure it is because on every level there is note that AI level will increase as you go up the rank ( something like that). My request is maybe You can add option to turn off the AI increasing level. I mean thats why there are diffrent levels for players to decide what difficulty they want to play.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put yourself in my shoes
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't enjoy the game
What do you expect to see? hopefully new patch changing the gameplay difficulty.

I know it is not a bug, but please have a look into the issue. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (1,422 Views)

Re: Career mode gameplay

★★★ Newbie
I had this issue too after the 12th fight, it is now near impossible to win, that’s why I selected easy as I’ve never played ufc before and it’s now near impossible to win on career even bough I can win on easy practice mode
Message 2 of 4 (1,306 Views)

★★ Novice

It's impossible to win in career mode after entering the UFC.  The train sessions are also impossible to complete.  So, I'm unable to advance my moves.  So, I think it's time to retire the this Game.

Message 3 of 4 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey dude, you get options who to fight 3 fighters usually one hard one easy and one normal, you would have chose the first fighter every time and rose in the ranks too fast for your ability, try choosing only the middle and last ones

Message 4 of 4 (1,125 Views)