Product: FIFA 21
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number What?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? What?
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is the first time I play career mode in Fifa 21 and this happened with Manutd and Ighalo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What should be happening instead? If a message from "Assistant Manager" is shown that says I should consider turning a loan permanent, then I need to be given that option!

In Manager Career Mode I get messages from "Assistant" about a loan being close to ending so I should make it a permanent signing if I want to keep the player. But I can not find any option to sign the player permanently anywhere! The only option I have is to cancel the loan. 

Message 1 of 9 (66,826 Views)

Re: Career mode: Can't turn loan permanent

★★ Novice

Have the same problem!

Message 2 of 9 (66,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mattiaz483 I have just come across this problem myself with Ighalo. If you terminate the loan and then resign him (searching for him in the market and approaching to sign), a transfer news story will be created from this saying he has been signed on a permanent deal “....after a successful loan spell”. So even though there is no direct option to sign him to a permanent deal, this does the same job its just a bit more long winded.
Message 3 of 9 (66,418 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem with a loan with option to buy.

In the first part of the season I saw the button and pressed it but I didn't have enough money to buy, then the button disappeared even if I have enough money now.

It's really annoying for loans with option because if you buy the player after the loan end you should pay the player more than the first agreement  

Message 4 of 9 (63,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here's the loan deal and what I see in Squad Hub.

I don't know if could be related but during the season I received a message saying "Inter is unhappy with how little playing time Vecino has had".

I was able to reproduce the bug after using "Approach to buy" two times without an agreement for a "simple" loan. This could make sense for normal loans but with option to buy I never really approached to buy, I only pressed the button without having enough money.

Message 5 of 9 (63,747 Views)

★★ Novice

Strange functionality and likely a bug they haven’t found or fixed.  

i had the option to “settle the loan” in the first half of the loan period (first 6 mos of 1 yr loan).  I wasn’t sure I wanted to buy the player yet.  

The loan only has 2 mos to go and now the only option is “terminate loan”.  

Is this how the function is supposed to work?  It makes no sense nor is it stated that you have to finalize the purchase option in the first half of the loan period.  

This is frustrating and severely reduces  the value of the option function. 

Message 6 of 9 (53,335 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still an issue, EA are an embarrasement.

Message 7 of 9 (49,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mattiaz483 The same problem in 23!!!!
Message 8 of 9 (20,458 Views)

Community Manager

Hello ,

It looks like you revived an old thread. To avoid further Necroposting so I'll go ahead and lock the thread. Feel free to create a new discussion if you still need help.

Thank you.

Thomas.png

*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 9 of 9 (20,427 Views)