Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★ Pro

@redsfan1470 wrote:
@Chris5626I suggest that they just go back to the exact same Career Mode as FIFA 19. At least it WORKED properly in the FIFA 19 version of the game.

That might well be the answer.

Personally I'd love for them to just copy and paste some of the content from 'The Journey' into career mode. Would love some interactions with other players, the manager, media etc. I don't understand why they haven't since people did all that work to create all that and it worked so why not use it?

Whilst we're on the subject of things I don't understand I can't get my head around the fact that career mode has it's own development team yet there is not a single improvement or addition between player career in FIFA 20 and FIFA 21, the only difference is more bugs.

Message 41 of 222 (2,758 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Chris5626 Yeah this is Rly sad ... no News or Update about the issue ... i mean if the only say " pls hold on we are still working .." would be okay .. but there is no response ... rly sad from such a big Company
Message 42 of 222 (2,718 Views)

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - Player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player career mode
What should be happening instead? All footballers must play in their own position

Player career mode; As the game continues to progress, after a while all players play in different positions. For example a Striker plays CDM or CB.

Message 43 of 222 (2,628 Views)

★★ Novice
@Chris5626 Player career mode is a joke. All they care about is ultimate team. So much more could be done with this mode. Team training once a week which you have to complete. Being able to be on the bench and come on and play. The game ending when subbed or injuried without having to jump to result, as it should. We are no longer playing. Contracts and negotiations. I want a deal and I want to be able to.run my contract down and leave on a free if I wish. Reserve teams leagues for when you play at bigger clubs but not at that level yet. Media and manger interaction. Dressing room graphics. It's a joke tbh. I'm done with fifa now every year its all about the coins.
Message 44 of 222 (2,603 Views)

★ Pro

@rgOWLS wrote:
@Chris5626Player career mode is a joke. All they care about is ultimate team. So much more could be done with this mode. Team training once a week which you have to complete. Being able to be on the bench and come on and play. The game ending when subbed or injuried without having to jump to result, as it should. We are no longer playing. Contracts and negotiations. I want a deal and I want to be able to.run my contract down and leave on a free if I wish. Reserve teams leagues for when you play at bigger clubs but not at that level yet. Media and manger interaction. Dressing room graphics. It's a joke tbh. I'm done with fifa now every year its all about the coins.

Can't disagree with a word you've said. 

I've never understood the lack of care and attention the devs give Player Career. Who playing FIFA hasn't dreamt of being a professional footballer?

Message 45 of 222 (2,555 Views)

★ Guide

or simply put enjoys playing career mode instead of just being online with the most annoying type of play of the game ...

Message 46 of 222 (2,544 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix this, this is very demotivating and annoying!!!

Message 47 of 222 (2,516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Chris5626 Right on!
Message 48 of 222 (2,514 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Given up hope now. Will see if the same problem persists in Fifa 22. Definitely won't be buying before I know. 

Message 49 of 222 (2,470 Views)

★ Guide

Been asked to complete a survey on the help I have received. Hope others complete the survey to assist EA in their service.

Message 50 of 222 (2,436 Views)