@Chris5626 well said !
Message 131 of 222 (880 Views)

Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★★★ Novice

Tongue outlayer

:EFL championships

:Watford

:goal ratio after “jump to sim” button pressed

Tongue outlayer got subbed then I pressed “jump to sun” or I didn’t get subbed, pressed the button, still happened

This is an absolute joke. There have been multiple updates pushed out and not one has fixed the issue. There are so many bugs in this expensive game and it’s simply terrible that you are not doing anything about it. If this doesn’t get fixed within the next fortnight. Consider me, a customer who has purchased the new fifa every year since fifa 14. To no longer be a customer of EA. This is simply unacceptable 

Message 132 of 222 (849 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

I completely understand the frustration on this as this particular issue has been particularly difficult to resolve as it was tracking correctly for some but not others. The FIFA have tested several potential fixes for this over the past months but each one they attempted didn't resolve the issue for 100% of the situations reported here in this thread.

When I get more information to share I'll bump this post with it, in the meantime I do apologize for the wait, I know that this isn't fun.
EACade
Message 133 of 222 (830 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Cade well at least we get an answer after all these months ...
Message 134 of 222 (815 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hey all,

I completely understand the frustration on this as this particular issue has been particularly difficult to resolve as it was tracking correctly for some but not others. The FIFA have tested several potential fixes for this over the past months but each one they attempted didn't resolve the issue for 100% of the situations reported here in this thread.

When I get more information to share I'll bump this post with it, in the meantime I do apologize for the wait, I know that this isn't fun.

Appreciate the response Cade. Thanks for providing us all with an update. Obviously it's not what I and I suspect others want to hear but at least it doesn't feel like talking to a wall. 

Not a criticism of you but it would be nice if someone from the Dev team would have taken the time to speak to the community about this issue at some point over the last 10 months. In your most recent post you've shared more detail with us that the entire Dev team has since launch, that shouldn't reflect well on the Devs but does on you so again, thank you.

I'm not saying I could fix it but I don't understand how the Devs can make a game with complex ball physics, thousands of unique players, dozens of competitions and make all of that work across half a dozen different formats yet can't find a way to get the game to do single digit maths with regard to stat tracking. That just makes no sense to me, it's like being able to send someone to the moon yet not having been able to figure out the wheel. 

Again no criticism of you but player career mode has been broken since launch and not a single issue has been fixed according to the Dev tracker and the game is due to be replaced in about 2 months. That just sucks and if they truly have been trying for months to fix this and haven't been able to it does feel like it's time to just give up on FIFA, I don't mean that to sound mean in anyway but I buy FIFA for player career mode and there really isn't much incentive for me to buy a full price game for a game mode that doesn't work and can't be fixed. 

Message 135 of 222 (807 Views)

★ Guide
I hope you find a fix for this, since I'm totally not buying FIFA 22 after all the disrespect towards the PC players.
Message 136 of 222 (775 Views)

★ Guide
@Yiaz_1 Indeed ... or it has a price that it's worth buying it , like 5 usd lol ...
Message 137 of 222 (705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Chris5626 Bro don’t apologize. The lack of not caring is insane. It’s been broken the entire time with no fix in sight, it’s honestly a joke to them at this point. 22 will launch without a fix for this.
Message 138 of 222 (657 Views)

★ Guide
@mannyjr1990 Yeah, we hoped we got a fixed by now ...
Message 139 of 222 (615 Views)

★ Guide
@Firealkon so we just got a new patch stating that it was fixed. I will test it ASAP.
Message 140 of 222 (529 Views)