Original Post

Career Mode Crash

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? joaohardinho
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it is in FIFA 19 career mode and every time I get to August 30th the whole game crashes
What happens when the bug occurs? when I simulate or advance to August 30th the whole game crashes with no message. Everything freezes for a few seconds and then the screen goes black and the game crashes
What should be happening instead? I should be getting to August 30th and then be able to keep playing and advance past that day as well

when I simulate or advance to August 30th the whole game crashes with no message. Everything freezes for a few seconds and then the screen goes black and the game crashes. I have tried reloading the game and trying again, but every single time it crashes. Career mode is broken and is dying because Ea never gives it any attention and never improves it

Message 1 of 4 (381 Views)

Re: Career Mode Crash

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JoaoHardinho 

Is this in the first season? 

Does the same thing happen if you create a new career save and try to get past 30th August?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

★★ Novice

It is in the second season

it Did not happen in the new career mode that I started 

Message 3 of 4 (319 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@JoaoHardinho  - Thanks for letting me know.

It's good that it didn't happen in the next save.

The problem is there's likely not much that can be done about the file that's crashing I'm afraid.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (284 Views)