Career Mode Crash Error (CE-34878-0)

by TwoFacedPsycho

Original Post

Re: Blue screen after selecting sparing in career

Community Manager
@TwoFacedPsycho Hmmm....if it's not happening for other fighters it could be corrupted data for that specific fighter. Was the console unexpectedly shut down during a save when you were playing on that fighter?
Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 15 (535 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry As far as I know it wasnt, i had heard there was an update so i hooked it up to the internet and updated and it started happening after that to all the fighters but mainly that one so i figured it was a bug. Is there a way to test if its corrupted or not?
Message 12 of 15 (524 Views)

Community Manager
@TwoFacedPsycho Your PS4 saves will let you know if it's a corrupted save file, but not all technical issues may be flagged as corrupted.
Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 15 (516 Views)

CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? timothycollins8D
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/27/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:00 AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I'm playing the career story mode on a 3 day old UFC 4 disc. I'm currently fighting Salvatore Garrett, but when the ref asks if we are ready to fight and actually starts the fight the game crashes with an error code of CE-34878-0. It happens every single time I try to start the fight and I cannot progress any further into the game, but I can play other fight modes like quick fight.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm playing the career story mode on a 3 day old UFC 4 disc. I'm currently fighting Salvatore Garrett, but when the ref asks if we are ready to fight and actually starts the fight the game crashes with an error code of CE-34878-0. It happens every single time I try to start the fight and I cannot progress any further into the game, but I can play other fight modes like quick fight.
What do you expect to see? The error screen.

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? timothycollins8D
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/27/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:00 AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I'm playing the career story mode on a 3 day old UFC 4 disc. I'm currently fighting Salvatore Garrett, but when the ref asks if we are ready to fight and actually starts the fight the game crashes with an error code of CE-34878-0. It happens every single time I try to start the fight and I cannot progress any further into the game, but I can play other fight modes like quick fight.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm playing the career story mode on a 3 day old UFC 4 disc. I'm currently fighting Salvatore Garrett, but when the ref asks if we are ready to fight and actually starts the fight the game crashes with an error code of CE-34878-0. It happens every single time I try to start the fight and I cannot progress any further into the game, but I can play other fight modes like quick fight.
What do you expect to see? The error code.

Message 14 of 15 (470 Views)

Re: Career Mode Crash Error (CE-34878-0)

★★★ Newbie

I only train Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai in my current career so that is a good theory.

Message 15 of 15 (438 Views)