★ Apprentice

My expired cards won't take consumable Items

Message 1 of 7 (1,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Card not accepting Consumables

[ Edited ]
EA NHL Team

Hey @vanmeciv,

I do apologize for the confusion, however those items you're trying to apply consumables to are temporary Loan items.  Once you play with them for the allotted amount of games, they are expired and you cannot use them in future games.  Loan items are signified by the stopwatch icon in the top left corner.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

What's strange is that the game doesn't even represent the game exhaustion correctly.

Message 2 of 7 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA NHL Team

Hey @vanmeciv,

I do apologize for the confusion, however those items you're trying to apply consumables to are temporary Loan items.  Once you play with them for the allotted amount of games, they are expired and you cannot use them in future games.  Loan items are signified by the stopwatch icon in the top left corner.

Message 3 of 7 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay then why do the stopwatch icons not properly display the amount of games remaining (see previous images)?

Message 4 of 7 (1,146 Views)

EA NHL Team

Looking at the screenshots, the icons are displaying properly on your loan items.  Please elaborate on what you think the issue is.

Message 5 of 7 (1,140 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NHL_Live_Support assess the situation again. There's an 8 second difference between the two. One shows there's 10 games remaining and the other says expired...🤔🤔🤔
Message 6 of 7 (1,129 Views)

EA NHL Team

@vanmeciv 

Can you attach a video of the issue happening?  If you have trouble attaching directly to the forum, you can upload the video to any hosting site (e.g. YoutTube) and provide us with the link.

Message 7 of 7 (1,113 Views)