Card became bnd after I made him a favorite and no it won’t come off bnd..

by spencertyson13

Original Post

Highlighted

Card became bnd after I made him a favorite and no it won’t come off bnd..

★★★ Newbie

My FS Bobby McCain who I built the the set and used him on my team and selected him as a favorite which I have unfavorited now so I could complete the 89 vander esch set is now somehow BND it will not let me put him into the set I saved him for… this card goes for 300k and I cannot do anything with him now I need to use him to complete this set… EA please fix this. 

Message 1 of 4 (330 Views)

Re: Card became bnd after I made him a favorite and no it won’t come off bnd..

★★★★★ Novice

Gamertag iimShifty  Xbox Series X. I have an 800k card 89 overall Carlton davis that is BND and shouldn't be! It is a bug or glitch which is costing me almost a million coins worth of value. Same problem with 220k 89 overall L'Jariud Sneed. Most of my lineup seems to be glitching into BND incorrectly.  

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same with two 87 headliners. Is there anyway to fix this?

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had this problem too when I was trying to complete the L'Jarius Sneed set. My 5 players would NOT become unBND. Here's the workaround that I found.

1) Make sure that he's not in the current lineup. I had to change to a Lineup that does not use this player.

2) Unfavorite him. (if ANY Abilities, then Get Out, Return)

3) Refund.  (if ANY Abilities, then Get Out, Return)

I had a problem because I had Closer on Kwity Paye. Even though it was not currently being used it wouldn't unBND him. I had to Upgrade and Refund him again.

The BUG seems to be that one can NOT refund ability training and downgrade to BND status at the same time. (Even if FREE ability, ie. Closer, NOT currently used.)

Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help