Card Donation

by KhairulFaizAqil

Original Post

Card Donation

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9+
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? BornToDie
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When alliance teammates cant request for specific amount of cards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try donating cards to an alliance member
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

So my alliance teammate and I wanted to trade cards.

1. He wants only 2 cards(he has 0 cards) for rhino but I have to give him 10 cards for the trade to complete. There is no option for me to give just 2 cards.

2. *not in photo* When he needs 1 card(he already has 1 card out of 2) to complete his set. But i must give him 2 cards, no option for me to only trade 1 card.

Message 1 of 4 (976 Views)

Re: Card Donation

★★★ Newbie
I was having trouble receiving the gold after donating. I donate then don't get the gold
Message 2 of 4 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You dont have to donate the full amount she is asking for, you can donate two cards and next time she accesses the alliance tab she will recieve all donated cards.

Message 3 of 4 (933 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @KhairulFaizAqil and thank you for the report.

For every unit, you can only request a specific amount of cards to be donated. On the other hand, you can only donate so many cards to an alliance member depending on the rarity of the unit.

Message 4 of 4 (911 Views)