Card Art Doesnt Show After a Made Basket

by Dino1122337

Original Post

Card Art Doesnt Show After a Made Basket

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I play with in game feedback off and with this new update something that wasnt broken is now broken. All I want to see after a basket is made is the card and how many points the basket is worth. Please fix this.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Show the card art and how many points the basket is worth even when in-game feedback is turned off.
What happens when the bug occurs? Card art and points dont show.
What do you expect to see? Card art and points value to show after a made basket.

I play with in game feedback off and with this new update something that wasnt broken is now broken.

All I want to see after a basket is made is the card and how many points the basket is worth.

Please fix this.

Message 2 of 3 (731 Views)

Card Art Doesnt Show After a Basket

★★ Novice

I play with in game feedback off and with this new update something that wasnt broken is now broken.

All I want to see after a basket is made is the card and how many points the basket is worth.

Please fix this.

Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)

Re: Card Art Doesnt Show After a Made Basket

★★ Apprentice
and there's a lot of bugs in live event like the ball isn't on the hand of the player but just following him.
and even if we do what is asked in live event it's not count in the box in the upper right corner... it stays 0/3 baskets for example even if we did score 3 baskets ... somehow annoying along with the card dissapearance when scoring ... we don't know if it's a 2 or 3 pointer
But the update has a much nicer interface so good work on that
Message 3 of 3 (695 Views)