Re: Car wraps not loading

by JV123SEGHILL

Original Post

Car wraps not loading

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug almost every time i load my game my wraps are not on my cars. i have to go into the garage and put it back on manually. this is really annoying as this has been going on for about a month now. has anyone had an experience similar to mine?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Aura YX713
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/26/2018 - 07/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i'm not sure but its something going on with the wraps
What happens when the bug occurs? the wrap does not load and i have to go into my garage to apply it
What do you expect to see? the wrap i created on my cars
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug almost every time i load my game my wraps are not on my cars. i have to go into the garage and put it back on manually. this is really annoying as this has been going on for about a month now. has anyone had an experience similar to mine?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Aura YX713
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/26/2018 - 07/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i'm not sure but its something going on with the wraps
What happens when the bug occurs? the wrap does not load and i have to go into my garage to apply it
What do you expect to see? the wrap i created on my cars
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Message 1 of 3 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the exact same problem it's getting really annoying now anyway to fix it permanently?

Message 2 of 3 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the exact problem I'm having!  From my understanding through playing around with this bug, my first roughly 12-15 (I have 12 working now, but deleted 2 or 3 while trying to work out this issue myself) wraps have stayed applied to their respective vehicles, but anything beyond that loads as the vehicle's base colour (of the wrap; white on two, black on one in my case).  In order to get those wraps to show I have to drive into the garage, let them load, sometimes remove and reapply them, then drive out. 

EA, you can't honestly tell us that it's some sort of connection issue when I have (currently) twelve cars that load perfectly while any vehicle after those won't.  What's the point in offering us 100 wrap slots if only the first dozen work?

Any chance this could ever be resolved?  I cruise in AllDrive with racers who have had this issue for months!  It would be nice to at least see some acknowledgment for those frustrated with the wraps they design not showing.

Message 3 of 3 (956 Views)