Captain Rex's Unique Isn't Properly Shared By Hera Lead

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Z Fold 4
OS Version 12.0.0_r47
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 552475294
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Captain Rex's unique isn't fully shared for other allies. Most notably, allies are gaining much less turn meter than him when his allies are debuffed. Other portions than just the turn meter might also be broken as well, I just can't confirm as easily via testing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Captain Rex with Hera leading the Phoenix squadron into a battle that creates a large amount of debuffs, preferably while the Phoenix squadron has low turn meter to demonstrate the relative gap. Note that Rex gains the expected amount of turn meter, while other allies gain ~1/4 of what they should be.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://youtu.be/TMuSC-SBero

In this testing scenario, DV's choke should be giving all Phoenix enemies 90% Turn Meter. 5% per debuff, 18 debuffs applied. Rex gains the correct amount, but everyone else only gains roughly 20% turn meter. DV lead is not used so that TM is not removed, and no datacron effects are involved. I'm not sure what's exactly happening here instead but it looks like the other allies are gaining turn meter per debuffed ally, not per debuff.

I would encourage double checking that the other parts of Rex's unique such as the healing are shared correctly, just to be thorough. It's a harder for me to set up a testing scenario to confirm whether it's WAI or not.

vlc_WyzM8mufJF.pngvlc_gL9OKKtnSY.png

Message 1 of 10 (643 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Captain Rex's Unique Isn't Properly Shared By Hera Lead

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for your report. We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (594 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Figured it out: Non-Rex allies are only gaining turn meter for debuffs they receive, whereas Rex is receiving turn meter for debuffs everyone receives. Rex is working correctly/as the kit is written, everyone else is working incorrectly.

In the picture below, I had han stun anyone other than rex to demonstrate. Rex and the stunned person gain TM, nobody else does.

vlc_pLwjrdsOlx.jpg

Message 2 of 10 (615 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for your report. We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

Message 3 of 10 (595 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks! This is a pretty huge amount of power Rex is missing, hoping for a speedy fix.

Message 4 of 10 (570 Views)

★★★ Novice

Another thing I noticed in the marquee event - Rex’s Specials are not calling other Pheonix allies to assist, just the specials of other Pheonix allies.

Message 5 of 10 (558 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Apparently the issue TargetEadu mentioned is caused by placing Rex anywhere other than in the team's 2nd slot, so I would say that's a new, separate bug.

@EA_Gunner 

Message 6 of 10 (482 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is a pretty easy one to fix. The issue is with the unique effect tagged "uniqueability_captainrex01_phoenix_debuff_punish_handler"

Instead of giving 5% TM to self and then 5% to Rex,

It just needs to have the effect - "For All from Ally Side who are Alive and is affiliation_phoenix = Recover 5% Turn Meter".

Message 7 of 10 (415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just following up, this was marked as solved? But has not been fixed in-game yet.

Message 8 of 10 (356 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Read this information it will answer your question.

Message 9 of 10 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having this problem 6 months later. Rex has 4th highest speed in my squad, 20 less than Chopper and Hera, plus that Chop and Hera get another +25 that is granted in the match from Rex's unique. 

Yet Rex goes first and I suspect it is because of the TM rewarded by debuffs.

How does this get fixed?

Message 10 of 10 (204 Views)