Captain Phasma Issues

by uhohthebeast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Captain Phasma Issues

★★★ Newbie

I have a 3 star lvl 48 Captain Phasma with a lvl 4 "fire at will" leader ability. When I use him in battle the fire at will ability has never gone off and it is not even displayed in the normal area above all the other abilities, Am I doing something wrong or is some how my Captain bugged, and if so how can I go about getting this fixed.

Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Captain Phasma Issues

Community Manager

@uhohthebeast Hi,

Please add all your observations to this thread here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/448581#Comment_448581

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (489 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@uhohthebeast Hi,

Please add all your observations to this thread here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/448581#Comment_448581

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (490 Views)

★★ Novice

How did you fix the bug?

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Nils! The link that you gave above, unfortunately, was not helpful.. my captain phasma's passive is like .. turned off(not only light side battles but arena, challenges, cantina, GW too).. when i play with someone else's phasma (as 6th character in my team) the passive is on, or when i play against enemy phasma the passive is on. I think it is on when some enemy faces me in arena battles( cause i noticed my rank hasn't fallen down for a day as it usually does when I'm inactive(before i purchase phasma)). So what should i do? How to turn my phasmas passive on? I noticed it when my phasma passive was at 16%, then I upgraded the skill to 18% and it still doesn't appear in battle... I tried reinstalling the game and nothing, I think the bug is in my account.. can you please help me?

^150AC1EB2F044E7F956A9AA5B4B617D3CAE0DDDCA6D4B61A0A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

I found the solution! You know when you start a game on the bottom left corner appear the global passive abilities( f.e Chewbacca's - "Wookie Resolve" or Luminara Unduli's - Elegant Steps). So I wondered why doesn't Captain Phasma's global passive ability doesn't appear. Then it hit me. Every time I start a game on the bottom left corner appear JUST 2 abilities. Therefore I tried putting Captain Phasma on the first place of my team so her global passive ability will be now Leader Ability. I started the game, and this time I finally had "Fire at Will" as global passive ability on the bottom left corner (it had replaced the "Wookie Resolve", because i have placed Chewbacca on the 3rd place in my team, but I still had Luminara's ability (because she was on the second place)).  So This is the only case you can play with "Fire at Will" but at the cost of replacing someone else's global passive ability. The sad thing is that EA made it so you can have maximum 2 passive abilities Frown .. Imo they should rework this. I hope this comment has solved your problem ^_^

Message 5 of 5 (385 Views)