Capped at Level 70 - Don't spend money on the game!!!!

by stonegatherer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Capped at Level 70 - Don't spend money on the game!!!!

★★ Novice

The challenges say I need to be player level 84 to unlock so imagine my surprise when i hit level 70 and says I am maxed out.  

This is deceitful for EA to show all these battles which require higher than level 70.  I spend money to get the right team together to make it through the battles, then get Maxed out.  What am I waiting for now?

And I read through a lot of people having issues with various parts of the game.  I figure the forums are designed as a place just to vent and nothing be done about them.  So here I am wasting my time writing this post.  Standard smile

I'd love to get all my money back because apparently, all it does it give you a bunch of characters which you can't do anything with.

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Capped at Level 70 - Don't spend money on the game!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hey bud, hope your game experience has improved. I love it, my thought with all these games are dead money, in reality won't be playing it in a year but as long as you know that I don't mind spending

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

Re: Capped at Level 70 - Don't spend money on the game!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hey bud, hope your game experience has improved. I love it, my thought with all these games are dead money, in reality won't be playing it in a year but as long as you know that I don't mind spending

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)