[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPod
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPod Touch 6
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 489-993-514
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tier 4 Tarkins Ship Upgrades Challenge is near impossible after 2.0. The enemy ships are far more powerful than is reasonable for my level and makes it so I can only manage to take out one ship with my entire fleet. The challenge is overtuned and is holding many players back from progressing in ships and in being able to obtain Zetas. It should be addressed ASAP.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt the challenge with a lineup that an f2p level 75-80 player would have
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Every time I attempt Tier IV of Tarkans Captial Ship Upgrade Challenge I loose after 50+ attempts and much frustration I gave up. I have all of the requirements and meet the recommended level my fleet lineup is TIE Silencer, TIE Advanced x1, FOTF, Slave I, TIE Fighter
https://swgoh.gg/u/mrtops/ships/
Can you please fix the difficulty of this challenge soon to make it fair so players can advance in the game as it gives an unfair advantage to anyone who managed to complete it before the release of Ships 2.0.

Message 1 of 7 (1,680 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Capital Ship Upgrades - Tarkin - Tier 4 Broken

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports. We sent this as feedback to the game team.

As @TippityTops pointed, there are similar threads on the official forum where further feedback on this topic should be posted.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,760 Views)

All Replies

I recommend upgrading the pilots and ships some more. You are at level 79, but your pilots and ships are not all at level 79. TIE Fighter Pilot has no mods, and some of the other pilots are missing at least one mod.

The pilot level, gear level, and mods significantly impact the strength of a ship.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes but the underlying issue is that they are to difficult and many people have this issue there are 2 forum posts here detailing it: 

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173047/capital-ship-challenges#latest

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/171776/capital-ship-challenge#latest

We need a solution soon because it is making people who already completed the challenge before 2.0 have an unfair advantage on those who could not

Message 3 of 7 (1,628 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports. We sent this as feedback to the game team.

As @TippityTops pointed, there are similar threads on the official forum where further feedback on this topic should be posted.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 7 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.

Between tarkin, vader, fett, and TFP i'm over 100k GP and 100% of the time one is dead after round 1. I have never made it long enough to use swarm. Not sure i've gotten to my second reinformcement frankly.

FWIW, all those are 7* ships (except tarkin, obviously), modded, and fett and TFP are 5*. vader and tarkin G10, TFP 8 or 9.

I'm not saying it should be a cakewalk, but, i shouldn't get wiped routinely without taking down 1 ship.

Message 5 of 7 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well it's Feb 2019 and the Bullsh!t still hasn't changed. Very difficult.

Message 6 of 7 (1,280 Views)

★ Novice

Old thread but still valid... Im max level and and pretty geared out with ships at 75 85.... How am i still losing... Been working on this for 6 months and have sent hundreds of dollars on resources just to get demolished every time... Let me use my Phoenix ships too and ill destroy them... When did tarkin recruit them anyways? 

Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)