Cantina energy won’t spend.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 5S
OS Version 11.2.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 515-622266
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Seriously, FIX This. My report won’t even show up on the main page... There is a serious problem with one of the PRIMARY functions of this game & after multiple submissions, nothing even shows up? FIX YOUR FLAGSHIP (The largest portion of your holdings) GAME before you do anything. Also, FIX THIS SUBMISSION PAGE!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do some work. I work. You should do the same...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

FIX IT.
Message 1 of 5 (393 Views)

Re: Cantina energy won’t spend.

★★ Novice
Now my bonus energy (that it never allowed me to spend) deleted itself from my account? Not the end of the world, but in a game that is basically gambling, & guarantees nothing, it is a slap on the face. Fix this. Now. If you don’t, I will be forced to contact my representative & recommend that this game be regulated as gambling. That is all.
Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

★★ Novice
So the last two messages actually went through. I’m not looking for any kind of handout - just for you to fix an issue with the game (& with this page, which directed me back to the SAME page time & time again when I tried to submit this report) I don’t pretend to be a programmer & I do enjoy the game, but something is f-ed in your back-end...
Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thank you for your report. We have this flagged as a bug and it will be addressed in one of the future updates. What actually happened in your case is that the client went out of sync due to a network issue and it didn't update to show you that you had already spent that energy. This is just a display issue that can be caused by a connection loss during SIM-ing battles. Hope this helps and apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not so.  I received my Cantia energy and did not spend it.  Going thru my daily activities I came to Cantina Battles with 57 available as it should have been.  Every battle I try tells me to spend 100 crystals for more.  And by the way I am contesting a purchase on my credit card statement March 28 because I had NO purchases since the 10th.  Whether for crystals or not I don’t know, because I did not buy ANYTHING and will not ever do so again.

so the bug is not that kind of synchronization problem.

Message 5 of 5 (290 Views)