Cantina battle hard mode remain unlocked

by tuan6668

Original Post

Cantina battle hard mode remain unlocked

★★★★ Apprentice
I've won all the stages in cantina battle normal difficulty with 3 stars but the hard battle remain unlocked. I also didn't receive any sim despite winning 3 stars. Is it a bug?
Message 1 of 4 (570 Views)

Re: Cantina battle hard mode remain unlocked

Champion (Retired)
I dont think there is a hard mode in Cantina. But initially I also saw the hard button at the bottom in Cantina. But after some time it changed to shippment and characters.

The Sim token is not something you get when u reach 3 star ( @aaronnemoyten admitted the text could be misunderstood, link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/MAJOR-UPDATE-Cantina-Battles-Galactic-War-new-Light-Dark... ).
It's supposed mean it basically allows you to use Sim tokens on the level if u get 3 stars.
Screenshot_2015-10-29-17-55-32.png
Message 2 of 4 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Pretty sure it's a bug.

I used to have access to Hard Mode, but the button that switches Normal to Hard is 'Characters' for me and bring me to the character screen.

I've finished all the Normal Squad Cantina battles I can, and when I first go into the Squad Cantina screen I get access to the level 3 Hard mode Squad Cantina battles (loads up by default), but I rather do the Level 1 and 2 ones first...

EDIT: Just saw this...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/MAJOR-UPDATE-Cantina-Battles-Galactic-War-new-Light-Dark...

"* Known Issue: Sometimes the difficulty buttons will appear at the bottom of Cantina Battles. This is unintended and will be fixed in the next client update."

I guess what I'm seeing is the beginning of the next set of battles which I don't have access to yet.

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Exactly Standard smile thx for posting tho Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)