Cant save gameplay on xbox, and crashing during travel, going to delivery a baby

by sunvibes20

Original Post

Cant save gameplay on xbox, and crashing during travel, going to delivery a baby

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I have no idea
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Spa day, get to work, snowy escape, vintage glamour stuff, seasons, get famous, movie hangout stuff, parenthood, discover university, vampires, city living,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I uninstalled everything and then restalled everything
What happens when the bug occurs? Theirs an error sign, it won't let me save existing gameplay that I just played, won't let me go to the hospital to deliver a baby without saying error and again not saving existing gameplay and when it's a sims birthday and I try and change the sim it will also pop up saying error and again won't save existing gameplay
What do you expect to see? To not have errors anymore, and have my game save my gameplay no matter if I travel to the hospital, change a sim or even just try and save my game, I just wanna see my game save
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I also want to add that every time it does that I get tired, because I just want to play the sims without anything saying that I can't save, I have been doing this for a long while and I'm tired that is why I'm making this, I love the sims with all my heart but it's just tiredsome cause I just wanna play the sims without having to redo anything again or it not saving my progress when I've tried and save everything.

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Cant save gameplay on xbox, and crashing during travel, going to delivery a

Hero (Retired)
@sunvibes20 What is the error code you are receiving?
Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)