Re: Cant call for orbital strike

by Zasz_Zerg

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I am happy because u solved the problem . Good luck , hope to do big things ! Have a great day !

Message 21 of 34 (2,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

One and a half year later, still the same. This isnt solved. Its an ugly workaround.

Instead you have to press F2!!! Who came up with this nonsense?!?!

Message 22 of 34 (2,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol two years later I’m having the same problem. Idk what to do since I can’t progress on the game

Message 23 of 34 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me neither

Message 24 of 34 (2,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought this game and I cannot get passed this mission on Jakku because of this!

Message 25 of 34 (2,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Saltwaterblues Same, but I've been stuck on it since quarantine started! I want a refund

(Easy on profanity there) - Atic 

Message 26 of 34 (1,995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I found a solution for this problem with the Binocs (on PC)

Mine only worked once, so I went back to the Loadout Box (I didn't actually change anything) after exiting the loadout box the Binocs worked again,

Rinse and repeat and mission is completed.

I hope this helps/works for you tooStandard smile

Message 27 of 34 (1,868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After 2 years there still no proper fix for this!?

How can EA just ignore this? Oh wait, this is not the first time and it is standard procedure at EA.

I play games since 35 years and no other publisher received so much negative feedback as EA and maybe rightly so.

Maybe I should say what some people think. This is F... annoying!

I am stuck since 2 months on this mission and tried above workarounds but none of them worked.

Also I can't get close enough to walkers to drop a grenade as its out of bounds.

UPDATE: After watching some youtube videos I tried with my Microsoft XBOX Gamepad (on PC) and not the mouse.

You can select the binoculars with the gamepad when pushing the left arrow on the cross. When you actually switch your gamepad on it will show the correct key binding.

I hope that helps others.

Message 28 of 34 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

EA does not really care about bugs that only a very small percent of people engage in gameplay . I had a problem 2 years and a half ago with my milestones not counting , so I had to restart the whole game just to fix it , and of course , at first I waited for a fix , but it never came . If u still need help with some bugs , you can reply to my comment with the certain bug and I’ll try to help . Everyone have a great day !

Message 29 of 34 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fun story: this bug still exists. Bought this game because I thought maybe after 3 years the game would be fun.

Nope. Can't beat this mission. Binocs still busted. Thanks EA.

Message 30 of 34 (1,683 Views)