by Zasz_Zerg

Original Post

Cant progress story on jakku [Solved]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug The game is registering that Im pushing the button assigned to the orbital strike but nothing happens. The button under the icon of the ability just disappears as long as I push it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 06/21/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to use lower ability.
What happens when the bug occurs? The assigned button under the ability disappears as long as the button is pushed and the ability does not execute. Even reassigning the button does not change the problem.
What do you expect to see? The assigned button should execute the assigned ability.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Appearently this has been a bug since battlefront 1 on hoth from 3 years ago. Every time I have the fourth ability, the lower ability, it does not work. I cant build turrets during story mode or call for the orbital strike on jakku. The turrets were optional. The orbital strike is necessary to progress. Since it doesnt work, I cant continue with the campaign.

Message 1 of 34 (5,674 Views)

Re: Cant call for orbital strike

★★ Apprentice

true, that happends a lot of times , when the AT-AT's orbital strike is charged you can't use it , you most wait more or even can't use it all the period when you are in the AT-AT. Is there a fix or something?

Message 2 of 34 (5,597 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i mean this happend to me when i was on galactic assault on hoth

Message 3 of 34 (5,596 Views)

★★★ Guide
Im talking about story mode jakku. There you cant use AT-ATs. You are on the ground trying to use binoculars.
Message 4 of 34 (5,587 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know what you are talking about but , yes , as you sad , you can't use it . I think i found a fix , if it don't works from the first time , try to go and grab it again from the box , or use a star card and then try again.

Message 5 of 34 (5,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

That wont work. The last savepoint is after you picked it up. I give it a try by restarting the whole mission.

I havent used or received useable cards for story mode yet.

Message 6 of 34 (5,575 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Try it , i will think at some methods .

Message 7 of 34 (5,566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think i found something , try to press several times(while zoomed) on 2 (were is the orbital strike ) ,  that shoul work.

Message 8 of 34 (5,563 Views)

★★ Apprentice
should*
Message 9 of 34 (5,560 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just replayed the mission and same problem.

I tried different positions, in 3rd person camera mode and in 1st person, while in the turret, while crouched, from different locations, after killing the small walkers, before killing the small walkers... I couldnt use the rocket launcher earlier in the mission either. Same with turrets on another mission that I couldnt deploy.

The button just blinks when I push it and thats it.

Message 10 of 34 (5,535 Views)