Re: Cant play househole Error 102

by crinrict

Original Post

Cant play househole Error 102

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the game packs expansions and all of the stuff packs except for fitness Romance Garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? when I click on my household it will begin to take me to the loading screen and then I will see a error code 102 on the screen asking me to relaunch my game.
What do you expect to see? I expect to begin playing my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I removed my cc and mods

Hi Simmers! I just have a question, has anyone experienced a Error Code 102 on the Sims 4 after a patch update? After the April 19th update my sims game has been broken. It will load all the way up to the maps, then I would click the household I want to play it will then take me to the loading screen to where I will get a Error code 102 saying to relaunch my game. I took out all of my CC and Mods and created a whole new sims backup. Do I have to start over from scratch?

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Hero
Could you post the complete number ?

Did you also delete your cache files after removing the mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info  @rocadiamond15 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)