Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.05.19 18:50
Summarize your bug I finished a round which I leveled up to 10 on the EMP, and my mastery assignments should now be available. however, nothing is there. During the end of round recap, it wouldnt let me navigate the tabs and instead stated, that an error had occurred and it couldn't fetch the report and listed out a long number (i have a picture if that number is needed).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure on this. My guess is if an issue occurs in the end of round summary, it messes up the mastery assignments?
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant get my mastery assignments for the EMP
What should be happening instead? I should be seeing mastery level 1 to start with

I finished a round which I leveled up to 10 on the EMP, and my mastery assignments should now be available. however, nothing is there. During the end of round recap, it wouldnt let me navigate the tabs and instead stated, that an error had occurred and it couldn't fetch the report and listed out a long number (i have a picture if that number is needed).

Message 1 of 4 (421 Views)

Re: Cant get mastery assignmetns for EMP, at level 10

It can sometimes take a little while for new assignments to show up; hopefully you can start them soon

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My good friend has this problem as well not just for the EMP but for every weapon he has left for the mastery assignments. He kept playing online for 4 hours nothing has reappeared. I hope his problem is fixed because he loves this game. If he has nothing to work towards, then what’s the point playing this game. I also love this game. Hope EA fixes these bugs before we move on. 

Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is pic showing that I did earn mastery 1 as well.

WPNS STATUS.png

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)