[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy s7
OS Version Android version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 485-247-644
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I click to get the daily energy bonus reward, it doesn't process it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edited to remove player ID
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I can't get my rewards

Screenshot_20200527-134644_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant get daily bonus rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Lord_of_Hordes and thank you for the report.

It appears that you were trying to claim the bonus energy when it wasn't available. A full restart of the game brings it back in sync with the server and the bonus energy should be displayed correctly then.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Lord_of_Hordes and thank you for the report.

It appears that you were trying to claim the bonus energy when it wasn't available. A full restart of the game brings it back in sync with the server and the bonus energy should be displayed correctly then.

Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem, too.  You go to claim the bonus energy and it says the energy expires in 1 hour, or whatever, and when you click the claim button nothing happens visually on the claim screen.  The screen for the energy you claimed still shows as needing claimed.  Subsequent attempts to claim that energy just have no effect and you can’t clear that screen to get to claim the other energy available.

I don’t remember if the energy goes up or not with the first attempt to claim.

I have to restart the came to clear that screen from the tab.  When you come back to the claim energy screen, that “claimed” energy screen has cleared and you can claim the remaining energy that is available.

i took a screen capture of the issue, but I’d rather not put the link on an open forum.

This has happened two days in a row on my ipad pro with latest iOS, and most recent version of game.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)