Cant find game in duos (sydney servers)

by Rzicsam

Original Post

Re: Cant find game in duos (sydney servers)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent please re-address this issue its not working anymore
Message 31 of 44 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Man that sucks. We get on the Tokyo servers but we were at 151ms last night. Its shocking.

Message 32 of 44 (751 Views)

Why cant i find a game in duos on Sydney Servers?

★★★ Newbie

Since I started playing fairly recently, me and my friend have not been able to find a game in duos. Have tried other servers with no luck (although we did not give it much time to find a game) and have heard of others having this issue as well. Apparently it was fixed for a short period but broke again and hasnt been addressed since.

Message 33 of 44 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CharcoalRav3n I really hope this topic doesnt die cause we need this fixed
Message 34 of 44 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Alosetron I feel like it's definitely being ignored 😑

Message 35 of 44 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice

same issue contacted support about it they gave me a bogus list of stuff to do google dns flush my dns renew and release my ip address didn't do anything contacted them again they said they'd pass it on to their support team dont really think anything will come out of 1 report maybe if we got more people complaining something would happen otherwise it looks like we can only play trios

Message 36 of 44 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah same deal. I got the standard list of things to do but none of them worked.

Message 37 of 44 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mean, everyone wants duos games At first, I thought there just wasn't enough people in Australia to play. But now I've played for 4 seasons and I definitely know that Australian people play apex legends aha. This has gone on forever now and with the wide range of Oceanic players, they must do something with this issue and not put this aside. Standard smile

Message 38 of 44 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, 

I’m new to Apex, however I find it slightly disheartening that this has been an issue with Australian servers and nothing seems to have been done about it since 2020 😅

As far as I can tell there are a lot of players wanting to cue as duos(it’s easier to find one friend), it’s an untapped market that could also see content creators endorse the Apex experience 😏

Hope this gets resolved sometime soon, 

Thank you🙏🏾 

Message 39 of 44 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant play ranked wit me friend i only get 2-4 players each que  i want to play duos 

Message 40 of 44 (469 Views)