Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant even select my first Javelin to start playing this game.

by Ballabil

Original Post

Re: Cant even select my first Javelin to start playing this game.

★★★★ Novice
was able to actually play the game after using a different account on my ps4. still waiting for this to be fixed for my main account to actually use my LOD and preorder stuff....
Message 61 of 863 (546 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same. still dealing with the same issue.  Not too happy with this game as I can't even unlock my first javelin and get out of the tutorial... So much for pre-ordering an EA game... never again.

Message 62 of 863 (547 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I wonder if making a new origin premiere account would fix the issue for me?...not really something I can test I have too much invested in my other origin games, and players shouldn’t be catering to bad devs.
Message 63 of 863 (543 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same thing for me but on Xbox One. Starts the loding screen for the forge and then goes straight into another loading screen to exit the forge.
Message 64 of 863 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is sad it’s across all platforms. I have two PS4 in my house and that itself was a problem with anthem. Now I have that figured out and we got to the point of picking a javelin and it’s glitch there. Endless loop of going to forge and kicked back to platform 

Message 65 of 863 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
OK I just tried the new patch myself...doesn't fix the issue sadly! Frown
It seems the countless threads on the bug and some like this one with a good partecipation are NOT ENOUGH for the DEVS to GIVE A * about our issue!! Frown
THIS IS REALLY OUTRAGEOUS!!!

PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING...AT LEAST AN ESTIMATE ON HOW LONG WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FIX AND EVEN IF A FIX IS POSSIBLE!!!
WE PAYED THE GAME AS THE OTHER PLAYERS, you know?!!??!
Message 66 of 863 (542 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Wow on two different systems? I feel for you man hopefully you can return it if you paid full price.
Message 67 of 863 (542 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem.

Message 68 of 863 (531 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi yeah. I'm on Xbox and this is entirely what I'm experiencing right now. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no luck. Reddit isn't helping either. Can we get a fix ASAP? I'm not even lying when the game is literally unplayable. I can look at my inventory and read the freelancer loyalty rewards and walk around aimlessly or experience double loading screens with no fix. This isn't a game.
Message 69 of 863 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just downloaded the update, went back in, no change.  Still the double suit and double loading screen for the forge.  So I thought that maybe starting a new character would fix it....it did not.

Message 70 of 863 (525 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help