Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant even select my first Javelin to start playing this game.

by Ballabil

Original Post

Re: Cant even select my first Javelin to start playing this game.

★★★★ Apprentice
Jesus....I’m sorry to all of you Whit purchased the game. This is worst then fallout 76 hands down. I mean look at how many of us there are and this is high level but still we get left in the dark. Smh bioware.
Message 51 of 863 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Stuck at level 2 on ps4 without my first javelin. I love staring at the two javelins inside of each other at the forge and not being able to do anything else.
Message 52 of 863 (605 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This exactly! When the game is dead in six months and people wonder why I’ll point them here.
Message 53 of 863 (598 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. I can go a little bit more in depth with my issue:

When i started the game i chose English language with Italian subs (i'm italian), only to realize during the first tutorial mission that with the sounds of the guns and everything i couldn't understand some things, so at the end of the tutorial while i was in Fort Tarsis (right before choosing the first javelin) i restarted the game to change the audio language.

When i got back to Fort Tarsis i noticed my exp bar was back to lvl 1 with 0 exp (i was like 2 and 1/2 after the missions), and when i went to choose the Javelin (Storm) everything froze and i had to close the game. I don't know if it has something to do with the bugged exp bar, maybe it saw a lvl 1 trying to unlock the javelin (which you can do only at lvl 2) and got crazy.

Anyway now i'm stuck in Fort Tarsis and every time i try to open the Forge i get a weird double loading screen and it kicks me back out in the city. I tried to have my friends invite me to a mission but it says i have to complete the tutorial first.

I had hopes for todays 1.3 patch but still nothing, i'm getting quite angry to be honest....extremely frustrating.

Message 54 of 863 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem
Message 55 of 863 (579 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I had a simalar experience. First play through tutorial in early access premiere. Got to lvl 2 it loaded all my choices I went to select interceptor the bar would fill (press space to select I think) and then nothing. Tried selecting all the others and still nothing so restarted gamed. And from here on out I’ve been screwed...double javelin on dock and double load screen. Sick game! Lol
Message 56 of 863 (575 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its hard to enjoy playing the game when you can't play.

Message 57 of 863 (571 Views)

Re: Unable to access forge to pick Javelin, stopping completion of the tutorial

★★★★ Novice

Which is a lie because I still have the issue even after the patch today.

Message 58 of 863 (419 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Join in on our mega thread
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cant-even-select-my-first-Javelin-to-start-playing-this-game/m...

If we keep this growing they cant ignore it forever!!
Message 59 of 863 (412 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem on xbox one. The patch today didnt do anything to help either.

Message 60 of 863 (407 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help