Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cant even select my first Javelin to start playing this game.

by Bejer1111

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

The new Update came out and it is fixed, at least for me

Message 601 of 863 (316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not fixed for me, I’m on PC. Still down a javelin.

Message 602 of 863 (295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Zero communication about fixing this from EA/Bio   absolute horrible cust service company tbh.   Div 2 isn't even as fun but at least Ubisoft tries.  

Message 603 of 863 (286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup. I still can't get to the forge ...

Message 604 of 863 (241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's still broken for me too.  Come on EA get your act together! 

How do I get a refund when I bought it from CDkeys, seeing as the fault is entirely EAs?

Message 605 of 863 (233 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Majickthyse you don’t like the rest of us:/ you just get the feel of knowing ea gave you the shaft and didn’t buy you dinner. Also I’ve posted on all of their twitter feeds “which is a lot for me cause I hate it I don’t use it but I want answers for us” and they will probably just brush it under the rug rather than admit they have an issue they have no idea on how to fix.
Message 606 of 863 (214 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think this issue is way more complicated than anyone realizes.  I realize the developers are probably good people just doing their best. But they probably aren't the ones dictating which bugs to fix first. 

I'm annoyed as hell, but I get it. 

This is supposed to be a group looter/shooter, and the people I know who play are already working on end game builds and I sit here at the beginning. So I probably won't be spending much if any time in this game at this point. Doesn't mean I don't want this big fixed, I do. My son is dying to play this game. 

Message 607 of 863 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m on PS4 and it doesn’t work for me either.

Message 608 of 863 (185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Xbox. Can’t play. To Be honest the bug has persisted since launch and they have yet to fix it. Not even to bother to jump into threads as big as this one to reassure players. Or since they can’t fix it. Have someone assigned to go through each player with this bug one by one and drag them through till they can resolve the issue. (Not sure that’s a thing they can do actually) but I’m getting pissed I still can’t play this game I dropped 80 dollars on. 

Message 609 of 863 (172 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
yea Gvldavis its more complicated and I dont think the devs are bad people and are working on what they can do. Still though, this was pushed as a full game. A full game works, sure you may have a disconnect bug or two, that is acceptable with online games, this however is not something that should have made it to the final version of the game. Its a sad excuse for a game and I am sure EA looked at the budget and told those guys to release what they had and they can fix whatever after launch.
Message 610 of 863 (158 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help