Re: Cant Use Support Button/Lost Cartel Items.

by EA_Kat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Use Support Button/Lost Cartel Items.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:Steam-PC
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GeForceGTX 1660 SUPER
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. 3/6/2021 I think around 3 pm maybe? Chicago time
What class were you playing? Mercenary / Commando
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not use the support button, and I need help with lost cartel content. It was my first time playing and I accidentally deleted something I paid out of pocket for in the cartel.
What do you expect to see? the armor plate for a cartel item I bought/ the ability to use the support button. I cant contact support for this since hte button doesnt work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? would not be able too

Need help recovering a cartel item, but I am unable to contact support since the button was disabled.

Message 1 of 2 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SWTOR Team

heya @Cajire 

That is not really a bug as it is working as intended that a preferred or f2p can not use the support button in game. 

Please mail support@swtor.com from the mail that is connected to your SWTOR account. Mention in there what item you lost and on which character. The team will then look into it 

~Kat

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (449 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

heya @Cajire 

That is not really a bug as it is working as intended that a preferred or f2p can not use the support button in game. 

Please mail support@swtor.com from the mail that is connected to your SWTOR account. Mention in there what item you lost and on which character. The team will then look into it 

~Kat

Message 2 of 2 (450 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help