Accepted Solution

Cant Log in and MANY updates

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei
OS Version 5.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Can't log in and many updates
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

From yesterday (4th July 2021, 6:00 p.m., local time), I am having trouble logging in. I am stuck at the title screen with it showing the "Loading Asset" or "Loading Cantina" on the lower left corner of the screen. It is not my connection because I can play two other games with the same connection strength at around the same time this game failed to log me in. When I somehow got in, I am bombarded with long and countless loading of updates at the update screen and at each holotable region (arena, data cards, challenges to name a few). Problem still persist until now (5th July 2021, 4:21 pm, local time)

Screenshot_20210705-082411.png
Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant Log in and MANY updates

★★ Novice

I tried your recommended steps about an hour after I got the reply, and till today (6th July, 8:30 am local time) it worked. Thank you for the support and help.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ydgchfn and sorry to hear that,

Players who encountered a similar issue have reported that clearing their game cache or reinstalling the game have helped.

It may also be worth changing your connection type (Wifi to Mobile Date or Mobile Data to Wifi) and trying again if the above does not work for you.

Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried your recommended steps about an hour after I got the reply, and till today (6th July, 8:30 am local time) it worked. Thank you for the support and help.

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)