by alfradoparsones1

Original Post

Re: Cant Change players in ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 11 of 36 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have even tried tweeting at EA and they have ignored me. It's been a huge issue and has stopped me playing for over a week now. Seems like it's another EA server issue on their most profitable part of the game. 

Message 12 of 36 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bruv starting to * me off 

Message 13 of 36 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice
  • I've had this since Saturday also my team rating is 88 but my upgrades and playing like bronze players , I have 2 strikers 88 and 90 rated but shows up as 81 on screen before game start , EA just   Fobbing me off I've spent a small fortune on this game and it's fu€¥ed
Message 14 of 36 (1,058 Views)

★ Novice

Got the same problem. Assumed it was a problem with the servers during the weekend league and had to finish on 4 wins. I only want to play fut champions but now i have to play a ton of games of div rivals just to get enough qualification points

Message 15 of 36 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Also, my player in the starting 11 had a red card, so he had to be taken off. When i complained to an adviser it was nice of them to assume it was an issue with my connection and deny any accountability. Some compensation should be in order.

Message 16 of 36 (1,050 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the red card problem too, I couldn't play all my weekend games either was gutted , I can't even play rivals as my players don't play properly have team of week players playing like bronze , EA are not helping at all I've never lost more than 3 games in a row yet I'm about 10 down since this started , my keeper lets every shot it , when will they make a game that works grrrrrrr

Message 17 of 36 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Cant even play coz the bug happened as i was buying a new striker so now ive bought him i am unable to add him to the team so i cant do anything🖕
Message 18 of 36 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I got around it by going to the app and copying my squad. Hope it helps you too.

Message 19 of 36 (1,028 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem. My squad name was "old but gold". When i created this squad the name was fine, but after this problem appeared i tried to create new squad with similar name. Game said than name includes incorrect word. I changed word "but" for "b" and after that problem was fixed.

Message 20 of 36 (1,005 Views)