Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AlfradoParsones
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 9/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 23:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time i change a players position or bring a player from the club into squad and push okay, it kicks me out with the error message 'There was an error communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers please try again.'
What happens when the bug occurs? kicks me off ultimate team
What should be happening instead? letting me select the player and let me play the game, has been happening for 3 hours now, also happens on the web app.

Every time i change a players position or bring a player from the club into squad and push okay, it kicks me out with the error message 'There was an error communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers please try again.'

Message 1 of 36 (2,251 Views)

Re: Cant Change players in ultimate team

★ Novice

The same exact thing is happening to me ever since I've been trying to put in my new Prime Robert Pires card.

Message 2 of 36 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same is happening to me too. Cant change players to do the challenges very frustrating and costing me games now as I have to use the same team. And can not change any players without being kicked from ultimate team.

Message 3 of 36 (2,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem since 2 days

Message 4 of 36 (2,187 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem is there any sort of fix for this. So annoying tried to switch players on the web app but as soon as I try to swap them a message appears "sorry, an error has occured" glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Can anyone please help!! 

Message 5 of 36 (2,165 Views)

★ Novice

Ive had the same problem for a week. Only effects me if i change a player. 😥

Message 6 of 36 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me been happening now for 4 days. Trying to swap a new player in from club and unable too. You think when we spend as much money as we do on this game that it would get sorted a lot quicker. 

Message 7 of 36 (2,118 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me very frustrating on PS4 !!

To add insult to injury i purchased the ultimate edition which get you extra players and jumbo packs but i can't use them Frown i hope they fix this issue asap otherwise i will be pushing for a refund! 

Message 8 of 36 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing is happening to me N making me stop playing the game 

Message 9 of 36 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact issue for me. I just sold a player from my starting 11 and unable to replace him. Web app and XBOX One giving me same message and Xbox logs me out of FUT 

Message 10 of 36 (2,081 Views)