★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon R9 380
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis, specifically "The Prison"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.08.2019 ongoing MESZ
Summarize your bug Stuck in Conversation screen with the NPC "Adams" in "The Prison" within Fort Tarsis. I want to start doing the Critical Cataclysm missions, but i cant.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch the game, load into a lv30 pilot and go straight into the cataclysm mode. Then try to do the cataclysm missions after you finished the Cataclysm Mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Im Stuck in the conversation screen with the NPC Adams in the Prison in Fort Tarsis. The conversation doesnt start. Im stuck staring at his face. I have to start a Mission to escape that situation. This happens every time i try to do the Mission.
What should be happening instead? The conversation should start, enabling me to do the new Critical Cataclysm missions.

Its the Critical Cataclysm Missions. I updated the game and went straight into the "Echoes of Reality" game mode instead of doing the new Cataclysm Critical Missions first. Now i want to do the critical cataclysm missions. I have not done any of them yet. The one tracked for me is called "tip of the spear" where i have do talk to the NPC "Adams" in "The Prison" in Fort Tarsis. When i arrive there and press "F" to start the conversation, the conversation does not start. In fact, i canot move the camera and character and cant escape that non existent conversation. I am stuck in that screen looking in his face. As a result i canot play the cataclysm Missions at all. Repairing Game files didn't help.

Message 1 of 1 (307 Views)