Message 11 of 48 (1,020 Views)

Re: Cannot unlock p08 spezialisations

★★★★ Novice

Same for me, i try to upgrade to polished action and nothing happens

Message 12 of 48 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same for me. I can't unlock the 4th specialization, but the other 3 are fine.

Message 13 of 48 (994 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here... I simply have the WORST luck with this series. Just when I'm leveling up this exact weapon, at this exact time when I actually bother playing again for the DLC...

(this is my least favorite and frequently played BF BY FAR with the Battle Royale influences -take our spotting away and encourage the soundwhoring campers some more- and since BF1 I've experienced constant issues with controls due to LOW ping on homeservers)

So I got 3 specs unlocked and figured it was that old bug where you had to continue leveling up to get it fixed… Oh well, at least I know now it's not just me and can finally play some other weapons -_- 

Message 14 of 48 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DamadtreeI feel you buddy. My recon was lvl 0 up until the patch, which is when I finished leveling my support and had only recon left not at lvl 20, the p08 is the only weapon of the class I like since I play hyper-aggresive and by now my recon is up to lvl 15 and my p08 is lvl 10 and even has a couple of golden parts already, all of which with 0 specializations. Thing is, this is just one of the LIST of things this patch broke. In a game thats out almost a year. A AAA game. Man this is sad.

I also understand and agree with your point about the gameplay in bf5. In Bf3+4 I RARELY got shot from behind, and not often from someone actively camping, let alone someone proning somewhere, in bf5 however ... whoa, whole different story. People are encouraged to just sit in some random * corner and camp their * off with often a freaking MMG due to them basically beeing forced to go prone, AND no easy spotting, so seeing them is the next problem.

I really feel like they made a couple things right in this game, but at the same time made so many things worse, not to the average gamer ofcourse, those that suck so bad with regular weapons they HAVE to sit in some random corner and camp with mmgs, they get rewarded for doing so.

Example of the whole 1 step forward 5 steps back aproach: They finally implemented a way to connect to a server with a squad that really works and actually kicks you into the same team on said server, however, its at the cost of it only working via the quick play option, which means 64 players only, not that theres a choice on that either way since there is no dedicated servers, so no lower player counts to begin with. On top of that they removed the team switching mechanic, so if you're in a team where everyone hogs the tanks and you wish to switch over to help the other team, you can't, whose great idea was this?

Message 15 of 48 (965 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, so bloody annoying!

Message 16 of 48 (960 Views)

Community Manager

@Stealthy_B0B 

Can't confirm an exact date but it's important to make sure weapon specializations like this are accessible, so they're on top of it. Thanks for hanging in there for us. 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 48 (944 Views)

★ Novice
Me too...I have repair the game and nothing , I have deleted folder of origin and nothing, I have spoken with ea and no solution, they say wait for the next patch.
Message 18 of 48 (912 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here on PC

Message 19 of 48 (890 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry am I right in assuming this didn't make it in time for the 1.1 hotfix announced earlier? The summary didn't mention it in either "whats fixed" or "whats not fixed" so I just wanted to confirm where it sat? I understand the team had higher priority issues to resolve first so I wont cry if its not included ☺
Message 20 of 48 (871 Views)