Original Post

Cannot switch tabs from Forge screen while in mission select

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After finishing a mission and selecting to play another. Press Y to pull up Forge screen and shoulder buttons no longer move you to the other menu tabs (i.e. Feature Store, Settings, etc.) You must go back to past mission summary, go to Fort Tarsis and the restart mission select for it to work again.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since 1.4 update
Summarize your bug After finishing a mission and selecting to play another. Press Y to pull up Forge screen and shoulder buttons no longer move you to the other menu tabs (i.e. Feature Store, Settings, etc.) You must go back to past mission summary, go to Fort Tarsis and the restart mission select for it to work again
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After finishing a mission and selecting to play another. Press Y to pull up Forge screen and shoulder buttons no longer move you to the other menu tabs (i.e. Feature Store, Settings, etc.) You must go back to past mission summary, go to Fort Tarsis and the restart mission select for it to work again
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot tab over to other sections of the interface (i.e. Feature Store, Settings, etc.)
What should be happening instead? You should be able to use shoulder buttons to move from tab to tab

Message 1 of 1 (204 Views)